BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Monday 2 January 2012

you are strong :)

Assalamualaikum :)
This post I dedicate to my love one,AR :D
I just want to say,sweetheart,YOU ARE STRONG :)
Well,yeah..sometimes life can be unfair,but that's just how it goes,kann?

There will be times when we were worshiped,and there will be times when we were dispised..
There will be times when we gleam in the spotlight,and there will be times when we just sit in the backstage..
There will be times when we are loved,and there will be times when we are hated..

But,when we went through all those heart-breaking moments,those times when we feel like we couldn't lift our head and be proud,


Remember,
There will always be a COLOURFUL RAINBOW:)))


Remember,
Allah S.W.T is always there,with you,with me,with all HIS slaves that are obedient to HIS laws..

Remember,
Your Parents are still hoping on you,to become a good daughter and make them proud..
Your Siblings who still cared and are looking up to you..
Your Family who's always checking on you..
Your Friends who is always there..

Don't forget ME :)
AR,I'm always there for ya,sis :)

 Crazyyness :)
Sistahs Eva ! :)

P/s:I love you :) I'm just a call away,gimme a call if you need me :')

*shuubeduubeduuraffa :D

0 Shouts!: