BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Monday 23 January 2012

Gong Xi Fa Cai :D

Assalamualaikumm,
Happy happy Chinese New Year everybody..
Waiittt,I don't celebrate it..take note :D
But I'm wishing a very prosperous and happy year Of the Dragon to all my friends and their families,who celebrates this wonderful event !
*me want angpau pweash :)

Anyways,may I say to you people,that I have Chinese Blood flowing in me too!
Wow ! I'm amazed with myself..I have such colourful relatives..who knows,I might even have Arabian blood too..*that's coz' somebody told me so,that I look like Arab..hihihihi :P

So,today........
Jeng Jeng Jengg...
Haha,what what?
Nothingg,today me travelling to Seremban and Melaka to go and hunt my Chinese relatives..Ahha,cool kann?
*kfine,dun u make the face at my face..
Wish me and me family safe in this journey,hokayy! :D

*loveyulots! :D

0 Shouts!: