BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Tuesday 10 January 2012

i'm happy here :D

Assalamualaikumm! :D
*nak pahala,elak dosa..JAWAB!

So,on the day that I SHOCKINGLY went back to Singapore,I had an AMAZING day with my sister..What?I'm not the only sister here hokayy?
Where,you ask?
Well.....lets just say,I re-visit Mid-Valley Megamall againn(?)
Tralalalalala.. was so happy,I was not my own self that day..
Lets just say,I was overwhelmed with..FEELINGS *scary =.="
Weeeellllll,anyways..

 Taddaa :P

 Twins?Yeah,but i don't think soo :)

 This was our lunch hokay??*diet much?

 bind forever.*happy early birthday sweetie :D

 Food Fair!*so borrriiinggg,haha

 =.=''

 >,<

Aren'twe just ADORABLE?
*Iknowwww! ;P


Thanks FNJ,and yeah..I miss ya!Always ;)

'Friends are the sailors who guide your rickety boat safely across the dangerous waters of life.'

*missinyou :')

1 Shouts!:

LadyDaVogue said...

True friends accept us for who we are. Even when we are slighty 'cracked'. :D cherish the time together always gurls!

LadyDaVogue