BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 28 January 2012

always a happy cat :D

Assalamualaikumm :D
Hello,good people..
This post is dedicated to a very cheeky cat I know...
And her name is,Momo :)
Well,to tell u the truth,she's not my cat..she belongs to an awesome friend of mine..
It saddens me deeply though,because..to me,she was apart of me too..
I still remembered,when I would call this friend of mine,the phone will be passed to her..and when I heard the jinggling bells,I would get excited,and I would greet her..how happy I was..then,she would just stay at the phone and ran away..haha,cute cat..I just couldn't stand upon hearing this news,I shed a tear last night,and read Yassin to her..I also dedicate it to my Arwah Atuk and Nenek..
Haih..what can I do?She's just so far away..when I read my friend's bloggie,a post tributed to her..It really stabbed me in the chest..The way my friend and family treated her was like their own..they loved her too much,the pain was suffocating..
Her soul departed this world,on Friday morning,6.23 a.m..Alhamdulillah..IT WAS FRIDAY :),how much barakah she receives on this sacred day!
But deep in my heart,I know she's happy now,and I pray for her soul to be free :)....
To my friend,hope that you're getting better..and don't worry,you and your family received trumendous blessing..just by taking care of another creature of Allah..Insya-Allah..

To Momo,thanks for those bittersweet memories,it'll live in my heart till' the day I die,and maybe we'll finally get to meet each other,and I got my finger crossed for that :)


Ain't she just gorgeous?Such a sweet cat :D
I love you lots lots Momo :)

*nyeenyaww :)

0 Shouts!: