BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 21 January 2012

Layla & Daddy :D

 Assalamualaikum,
My dear respectful readers..
So,today had a bashful birthday of these two loved ones..
Pak Anjang and Layla..fate has brought their birthdays on the same day :)
Soooooo shweaatttt :P
These are some memorable pictureka,my dashing iPod candided..haha :D


These two very special people,whom I love so much..
Happy Birthday,Darlings..
May you have a very blissful life ahead of you :D
*cehhhhh


Game Time :)
such FUNNNN!!!


the apple-couple-eating competition!
taadaaa! :)


Awwww..so sweet these twoo..
*malang nasib si abang kene habiskan..hahah!


Me love you Layla,dear Cozin :)
*ijusthavethecutestcozins!


*______________*
okay okay..I ATE them..LOLOL


Hummphh..tak aci!She's pregnant!
I'm?Well.... =.="


Barbie cake :D
CAUTION:the HAIR is non-edible!gahh!


My Uncle's Cake..Nyum :/

So,ANYWAYS,
gathering with the family was the best part..kann kann?

*Ilovemyenormousfamily :)

0 Shouts!: