BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 1 January 2012

eppy eppy NEW YEAR ya'll! :D

Warning!
Do not enter the toilet on 31 Dec 2011 at 11.58 p.m as you will be expected to come out from the toilet the NEXT YEAR!

Hahahahahahaha..FALSE ALARM :)
Yep..you guessed it,prank of the year!
Assalamualaikumm :)

Wow..dah 2012??
Cepatnya.. +.+''
I always feel that I was still a small baby *well,that's actually coz' my Beloved Ibu still calls me that.."Baby",and I'm proud to be her old baby :) Love you Ibuu! :)

Anyway,
Apa azam TAHUN BARU?
blaa..blaa..blaa..blaa..comment..comment..comment..
Well,don't need to tell me if it isn't necessary..it's okay,sometimes it's best that the JUICY ones,be kept a SECRET *shhhhhhh...
Hehehe..entahlah,sometimes I tell myself..

'Tahun nih,aku nak jadi lebih baik daripada tahun lepas..'
Well,I did become better..way more but sometimes the old habits just came on my way.. =.=''

'Tahun nih aku nak belajar betul-betul'
Ohhh yeaahhhh..ini betol(kowt)..coz' my eagerness to study and learn more about new things each year really boasted and went to the next level!!!

'Tahun nih,aku nak lagi kurus'
Erkks(?)..am I that fat now? *goshhhh....

Haha,anyway..just wanna say Happy happy New Year everybody !
One more thing,this year..make sure all you DREAMS..COME TRUE :D



2012..
I hope you'll shine :)
*fingers crossed ;)

yoodelaeeheeehuuu :D

0 Shouts!: