BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Tuesday 24 January 2012

cheeky madness,gahh!

Assalamualaikum..
So,I just love,love,love to take pictures now..and show them to me Mummy,awwww :D

Haha..lagi lagi pictures with my cheeky cozins !
Sooo,as we all knows..hah!what what?
My Daddy's side of the family,my Daddy is kinda sorta the oldest one..actually,he got a brotha who is currently at Australia!!and he got a son,sebaya as me laa..anyways,I laa antara yang paling tuaa..
*bangga sangat.haha..
So,I takdelah shy shy cat nak amik gambar nan diorang,kan kan? *winkwink ;)

See the title up theree..u'll see why,it is called..
CHEEKY MADNESS :D


me and Arisya :)


Arifah with her balloons :D


agent Oso :)


Layla ya'lls


EZ :)


pretty much everyonee :D


this darlings again :)


Haha..oopsie,me brothaa :D

Gahh!that's just a part of it..haha..more to come people.. :)
Insya-Allah :D

*iamkakakmiza :)

0 Shouts!: