BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 28 January 2012

mummy said,BELIEVE :D

Assalamualaikumm :)
Heee..mummy told me to believe what?!
Haha,chill..she told me,to BELIEVE in God's ARRANGEMENTS..
Dun u believe it too?

In our life,there were those ups and downs..and sonetimes,we would just,drop everything and give up..we sometimes(or should i say,ALWAYS) forget that it was a test to us..

Allah has summoned in the Holy Qur'an:
"We blessed upon humans TESTS,so that they will remember and worship us"
"These test are given based on their self-credibility"

See,Allah bagi ujian,yang kita boleh tanggung..kann kann?dan,ujian ni semua,supaya kita JANGAN LEKA kepadaNya..Be aware,that HE witnesses our every moment..sure,we done things we weren't proud of..but,it is never too late,TO REPENT..as long as the Judgement Day is still not here..
*take note

Actually,I want to write this:
*it is because of the wrong impressions people are giving me:

'I DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND'
Okayy?satisfied,yes?Good..not satisfied?Go to hell..mwehehehehehe..just kidding..BUT SERIOUSLY..I learnt a very hard lesson and I don't want to go through those again,besides,I know that someone is waiting for me out there :) Haih..will wait for u too Deary :D..

So yeah,Mummy said,just believe and pray to Allah S.W.T for the best,in EVERYTHING..our life,our future mate,our wealth,our health,etc etc..

Okayy?so,stop asking ANY question related to Boy issues,everyone's my friend..but,I'm making a really clear line in between,and I hope u won't take any advantage by crossing it,okayy?
Good..good man :) And let me have this chance to make good deeds to my parents,siblings,family,friends,teachers,community,Islam,etc etc..

So,jyeahh..yang tak habis habis buat spekulasi..
YOU CAN SHUT UP NOW :O
Just STOP STOP STOP..
Pweash and thank yuu :D

*thanks,lovemummy :)

1 Shouts!:

LadyDeVogue said...

believing in Allah SWT and ourselves will take us wherever we want to go. Weeeeeeeeeee!1 :D

LadyDeVogue