BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Tuesday 31 January 2012

bleeding inside out :'(

Assalamualaikumm..
Jyeahh,I was cooking today..and,and,and..I ACCIDENTALLY CUT MY LEFT THUMB! :O
Yauch!huhu :'(
It really hurts till' now..lambat betul blood clotting to take place,eh?Hummmphhh..lOOk at this folks.....


And yeah,I'm tired of all these tears,coz' of this bleeding inside..this is WHAT YOU WANT..then,I'll GIVE WHAT YOU WANT..don't regret it..I'm not a puppet that can be played and laughed..
I HAVE MY DIGNITY..
So yeah..with this new profound strength and courage,I'll WALK AWAY..
Just like YOU WANTED..although it hurts too much,THAT I JUST WANT TO DROP DOWN AND JUST DIE..
But,it's not that easy..
IT IS NOT THAT SIMPLE..
I'll move on...........


So,jyeahh..thanks a lot..

*iamstronger :D

2 Shouts!:

LadyDaVogue said...

why waste time fighting
spend time loving and caring k
:)

Anonymous said...

http://tikusgemok.blogspot.com/2012/02/mengumpat.html#comment-form