BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Tuesday 10 January 2012

hypo-pottamus-crite?

Assalamualaikumm*jawab lah,nanti dapat pahala :D

So today,nak cakap pasal hyppo.
No,I'm not mocking anybody,just..hear me out hokay?
Know why I put the '-' sign?
cause I wanna define two words today.

Hyppopottamus:a very large animal that loves water and have a cute smile (?).

Hypocrite<----well,lets see then.

Pernah tak masuk situasi nih:
One time long ago:
'Ish,aq tak suka kau lah,tahuu tak?Boleh ark tolong blah blah blah whine whine whine' *monolog

Now:
"Aww,awak nih baiklah..terima kasih,blaa blaa blaa puji puji puji" *dialog

Apakah perasaan anda sekarang?
*wawancara :D

If you're soooo closed minded:Hypocracy !

If you have a second thought:Change !

Yeah,I can't deny it.I felt that way sometimes.I even DID it..Maaaannnn and it's UGGGGLY!so,conclusion?

Yeah,people made mistakes,and we can't blame them for it.Humans are meant to do mistakes so that they will learn from it and be better,kann kann?
So,cut them a break!Let them change.Wash all those words like, "bajet","mengada" etc etc.It's not nice and we should really support them all the way.Sometimes,they just feel like they want to be better.

So,BE THE BEST..
So that you can lead them TO BE BETTER :D
*words from my mother :)

*imrevolving

0 Shouts!: