BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 21 January 2012

temper..

Assalamualaikum :)
See?I'm smiling kan kan? *ohyeahh
Anyways,I realized that these days,was the WORST!
Gahh!
What happened,Lalita?
You used to be centered and controlled,and..COOL..
But now u are clearly not!
Wake up,darlings..you KNOW you are better than this..kan?
Jyeahh..I know,and I used to be more polite,and kind and friendlier..
Now,I came across an ugly witch which possessed me and made me into an ugly monster!gahh!!! *kindaawkward
I just,I want to be a GREAT person..
That was one of the things I want to achieve before I die..*andIpraytoGodforthat

Sigh =="
And I'm sorry to the people I hurt,for most to the people I love..
Just know,you are going to get your girl back..
The girl,who never gives up..
The girl,who was the one you're proud of!
And the most sweet thing about that is,
TO NEVER STOP TRYING..

I'm begging you,please don't give up on me,hokayy?
Please..


*ipromise !

0 Shouts!: