BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 21 January 2012

beyond the blackboard :)

Assalamualaikum..
Tak jawab dosa,kalau jawab sayang :D haha
*mariaelenafever

Anyways,see the title up there..jyeahh..the one with the blue colour?Yup yup :)
You must be wondering..
Wat la weyy? *gahh!

Okay okay..It's a title of a movie that I watched from the telly..
Well,I could tell you a bit of it,take it as a bedtime story,hokayy? :D
So,the story started about a little girl..her name was Stacy Bess..and since she was in school,she DREAMED of being a great teacher and hoped that one day,she would help children achieve their DREAMS..But,looking at her past life,she didn't have a very jolly childhood..Her parents often fought and led her to always run away from problems..At 16,she quit school,and got married to a guy named Greg..She was lucky that Greg was a very respectful husband and very supportive..eventhough she dropped school,she immediately rebound and graduated from University Of Utah with flying colours :D
So,this is the best part..
As her first assignment..she was sent to a school at a homeless centre at Salt Lake City..It was called,"a school with no name"..At first,she was hopeless..with a school that looked such a wreck..but then again,with the support and love and hope from the people that loved her,her husband and her two children..she made it through..The homeless kids that was very unattended and very poor,became very polite and 'rich' with knowledge..They loved her like their own mother..
for more info on Stacy Bess--->a teacher,a mother :D

What I want to say was,this is such a remarkable story..and fyi,Stacy Bess is REAL..she lives till' today and fought for children's right of education :D..and personally,I agree with her..to me,CHILDREN are wonderful beings,and we should care for them..Jyeahh,I LOVE CHILDREN *eventhough they don't like me sometimes..hurmm?..Anyways,yeah,from the children stage,they should be cherished..with much care and knowledge..It is crutial for them to grow in such a healthy environment..and yeah,we all have been at the adventure do we?

So,I was thinking of,since I love Children so much and rest assured,I have the passion to teach others,I should be a teacher then,it is a very noble job!And funny,not many know about that..
But then again,I am driven..I really badly want to be a doctor,so..I've got lots of plans going in my head and yeah,I'm pretty much exciting right now!Gahh!

Anyways,
Yeah sometimes we kids can be such a trouble,but everyone also has to know that we just wanna have fun!
So,guide us..and show us the right way..so that,we would be a better child and even be a teacher,to others..when we grow up :D


*wechildrenrock !

0 Shouts!: