BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 22 February 2012

to a special one :)

Assalamualaikumm :)
Good morning people!!!
Oh yeah..
Well,I know I've should write this post on the day of the event..but,I never got the chance so,it's better late than never folks! :)
So,I hereby wish My Pink Ballerina..
ATHIRAH CK RAMLAN..

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*on 13 of Feb 2012
Heeeee :D

Dear my Pink Ballerina..
I love you..I really miss you and you are such a great sister to me..eventhough we just been friends for 2 years..but it was as if I known you forever :)..And I'm sorry for my unpleasant actions,that hurt you..May you always be in tremendous health and always be in Allah's bless and grace,may you grew into a very beautiful person until we meet again in Jannah..I thank God for giving me such a gift..I don't want to lose you :)
Lotsov Love,
Cool Cat :D

Tadaaa! This is my Pink Ballerina!


I love you,Rha !
Forever and Always :)

P/S:Bila mau jumpa? Wanna give you birthday present maa :p

*AR&MSMR :)

2 Shouts!:

LadyDaVogue said...

happy birthday sweetie.

UnT LadyDaVogue :)

athirah ramlan said...

Haha baru sempat nak cmmnt :) Thank youuuuuuuuuuu. Love you more lah sistahhh :* Thank you UnT :D