BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 25 February 2012

My Papa :)

Assalamualaikum..
Hewhew..
I miss him already duhh..yeahh,my boyfriend..
NO I'M NOT..
It's my Dad lorr..En. Ajip :P
Yes..he's oustation..for 10 DAYS!!!!
Hewhew :3
Unfortunately,didn't have the chance to send him to the airport this morning..
So,disebabkan sedih yang teramat dan kemerajukan yang melanda sebab semua tinggalkan saya..hewhew..
Saya pungg kemas rumah sambil menyanyi macam orang gilaaa :D TQVM
But it's hokaayy..I know he's always with me wherever I go tho :D
Or should I say..wherever he goes..


Dear Papa,
I love you so much and you should know that..I'm sorry for my over rated jokes and you always called me rude..hewhew..I just want to make you and me more open..but yeah..you are still handsome and the most gentlemen from all those guys out there..until the end of time..even when I get married to a guy whom I don't know..But,I will always know you and you will always be my hero.. Tsk tsk :')
I"ll always pray for you Papa..
And yeah,I miss you already..
TREMENDOUSLY!
I'll be waiting for you! :)

Lotsov Lov,
Hija :)

P/S:Don't worry,I will take care of our Clinic and Restaurant *winkwink..

*papa&hijaforever :D

1 Shouts!:

LadyDaVogue said...

Papa oh papa :(

LadyDaVogue