BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Monday 6 February 2012

a feedback

Assalamualaikum,
Well,I'm seeing this bloggie of mine is kinda dusty now..*shooooooo..buang habuk,heh..
Anyways,a lots to post about these three consecutive days,but..need the lappy..susah laa :O..
Now,this post..is an answer to one person,who sent me something yesterday..who?Nahh,you no need to know laa..ok ok?

Dear M,
So yeah..I did wear your cap,coz' I appreciate it very much! I kept all the stuff you gave me,even from scratch! Why?because I appreciate your hard work.And what? Just to prove I was wrong? Sure,I'm human.I dunno what's going to happen,am I right?I can say,"You will never see me again,ever!" but it's not impossible if I met you the next day,it's because..WE KNOW NOTHING..Moving on,so..you don't understand me?Well,lets do a little math..IT'S JUST BEEN 5 YEARS OF BONDING BETWEEN US,kan kan? Haih,I dunno what to say.Just,I don't understand you either.Satisfied? What I do understand is,we're both imperfect and need each other to complete it. M,sometimes..we need a lifetime to understand someone.Sometimes,it just take seconds. But even a lifetime,we still know them,and the understanding grew everyday,but must be on the right track. M,those tweetings are not for you.You think I can say those harsh words to you?I can't even say 'bye' to you,and I won't.Because we promised.And I didn't say you broke your promises,I trust you with our promises forever,okay?Me,calling you cruel?I can't even say 'I hate you'..you asked me the important question once upon a time,and fyi..we are tied,forever.Oh,please stop talking bad bout' yourself and dun give a damn if people dun like you.Not everyone hate you,trust me.Besides,It's our glorious day,no matter how bad it's going to turn out.
To me,every words you said are true and sweet.And I'm going to be jealous to the world because,you are going to meet them.Me? Which part of the world are you throwing me to?So,yeahh..okay,you said 'so long' but yep,I see hope.Don't worry,the right time will come to sort things out.

One more thing,
My prime,ultimate answer is:
IT'S YOU,OR NOBODY AT ALL..
And yeah,seni seviyorum..okayy?

*canihavethisdance?

1 Shouts!:

LadyDaVogue said...

Truth can hurt bad and it sucks.

But, don't chasing the moon coz you will never grasp it.

Go and chase your dreams instead.

Be BIG.

Size does matter afterall huh?

LadyDaVogue