BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Ifah kesayangan :)

Assalamualaikum :)
lOOk at this!Heeeeeeeee :D


Haaa,comel kan comel kann?
Bila tengok gambar nih,SAMA PULOKK!Hahah..
What?The mothers agreed to that! :D
*oppssmalumalukucen :p
Tak saja ja nak post bout' this one cute cousin of mine!
She is sweet to me and I can see she admires me soo much! *winkwink ;)
That day kan,when she and her siblings sleptover at me house..
We were like,BONDED.We fell in love with each other!
Every morning and evening,she would make me sit down so that,she can comb my hair and she would say..

"Haa,kan cantik tuu Kak Miza!Hihihi.."
Btw,she has this cute,squeaky voice amd when she talks,omagawsh..LIKE A GROWN UP!

Then,recently,when the whole family went to Sungai Kalong at Ulu Yam just for fun..
In the morning of the event..when we were gathering at me house before moving..
She said to me..

"Kak Miza cantiklah..hihihi"
Awwww,how sweet of her!*gawsh,I blushed hokayy? ^-^V

Haha,pape pungg..I love you la Ifah!
Love you much much! :D
And I love all my cute cousins!
THEY ROCK! :)

*cutenessrunsinthefamily :)

0 Shouts!: