BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Tuesday 21 February 2012

fearless :D

Assalualaikumm :D
Buenos dias todos !
Heh..practice makes perfect people..
Okay,enough with sassy spanish..today,I have a very tricky topic to discuss on..now,take a deep breath and repeat after me..
"Today,I want to talk about..LIFE"
Now,let go..don't sigh..
Yes,I know..such a heavy one ait?
Although it's just spelled with four words,L-I-F-E..then again,it's a very very very BIG word..
Even 'Simple' have 6 words..and it's the opposite of 'Complicated' *see how long this word is!!!
Haha,okay.I'm not gonna talk about words today..just.. LIFE..
I dunno where to start..It's so complex and includes many aspects and elements.. =.="
Actually,I want to talk about this because..I want to inspire people..oh,how I wish I have my lovely mother's talent..you don't know,when she opens her mouth for one word..It's as if the words were always BOLD AND CLEAR..She has a very beautiful mind..well,I think I have that talent too..since kindergarden,people often seek me for wisdom,haha..even if I don't have much to say..
Anyways,I am easily inspired by songs..see that up there..FEARLESS by Taylor Swift :) *kiloveher..
In life,we have to be FEARLESS..we have to go out and experience the world,one they call 'cruel'..
But,why is it cruel..if it isn't because of us ruining it..We need to be more mature and rational people!
Then again,don't be rational..be cocky and crazy..not wild..just,do extreme stuff..but not too extreme,what I mean is..do new things,so that the rush of adrenaline would always flow in you..don't be a scaredy cat..be a cool cat..go on,help others..then prank them..always make new friends..be loyal..get a job..quit it and search for another..be mean *no! ..play all sports..climb the highest mountain..laugh on funny jokes..enter a cooking show..design your own line of clothes..travel exotic places..learn different kind of instruments..enter Broadway..become an owl collector..be a traveller that's searching Neverland..believe that fairytales exist..fall in love..fall out of love..study hard..study smart..graduate..be a rockstar..get married..plan a fairytale wedding..grow old with our partner..promise to die together..
I don't know,just do it! *fuuuu breathing in..
See,I told you that Life is complex..I bet you're in dizzyness right now..haha and..
Wait!! Before you get too excited with the long list of things you're doing..ask yourself,
"Do you believe in yourself?"
Don't slouch now,lift up your chin and answer the question.. *of course,ask questions and answer them,duhh..
"Of course I can,I am Fearless"..
But remember one thing,everything you do..Someone's watching over you,hokayy? What? Not the Grudge or anything..
It's Him..our merciful God..always think and remind yourself,in every movement..or even your thoughts..they are watched and evaluated..
Remember,this mumbling and tumbling are not just for young ones..go on,you old people can do it too! *no offense tho..haha...

"What's the use of LIVING,if we have no LIFE...then again,what's the use of a LIFE,if we are not LIVING it"
Quote by Me ! :D
Go on,start your engines!!


You take on these words,then you'll be just fine..trust me :D
When we fall in life,get back up and do it again..
BELIEVE !

*sweetserendipity :)

0 Shouts!: