BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 11 February 2012

things i love..

Assalamualaikumm..
Hello you good readers! :D
May you have a very blissful day! :)
Heeee..I have,and I'm living most of it!And I thank God for giving me such a beautiful life!
Have you? :D

So,actually,I wanna tuck into bed..I'm super duper tired! And tomorrow me wanna go to my lil' bro's school for..hmmm..for helping his archery club..gawsh!Imma soo nervous..but,nahh..I'll just do my best :)
This post is..about what I'm up to these days,and maybe you could try it out to! :)

First,lets talk about music..yeah,I AM A MUSIC FREAK! bahahaha..
Why?coz' I love love love to sing!Lalalalalalala..and I love to dance..shhhhhhh :p
Well,I'm into JB,and Selena..blaa blaa blaa..actually to tell you the truth..EVERYONE who produces english music I love :)..haha...sorry,I'm not offending anyone,but I just love english music..Haha..I LOVE ENGLISH! :)..anyways,now I'm more to Daughtry..haha..Jyeahh..I LOVE DAUGHTRY! Awesome!

Yeahh,that's Chris..the lead singer :)
He's kinda sorta cute actually..heeeee :D

And yeah,then comes my adorable sister,Joanna Noëlle Blagden Levesque.

 a.k.a JoJo..
I just love her songs!
She inspires me to sing..

Well,they're like my big bro and sis..
What I love the most about they're music is..they sing about life..life's turnouts..and how to get over them..It's phenominal!
I just love to sing to their songs..It's AWESOME!
Bahahahahahaha..okayy..
Yeahh,I know that I wanna share what I've been up to *you guys are such paparazzi's!haha..
But,I'm getting sleepy and there is too much typing error now = ="..haha
Whatever,ignore me..
I promise..tomorrow,I'm going to write more for you,darling readers..
Thanks a lot for reading my mumblings..
They're JUST MY POINT OF VIEW :)
See yah!

*jojodaughtryrocks!



0 Shouts!: