BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 12 February 2012

a long-missed craving !

Assalamualaikum :D


Phewwww..
I'm sure you can feel the heat from the picture!
Oh yes..I did it!
I have finally made it to THE SAHARA DESSERT..
mweheheheheheh..*gotcha!
NO laa,no sahara..just the hot sun that blessed it's powerful rays on this field of SMK S4 BK..
Jyeahh..I was tutoring archery at my lil' Bro's school today!
ONE WORD=AWESOME ! :)
YOu wanna know how long I've been wanting to hold a bow and shoot it?
I'll tell you how long..IT'S BEEN AGES,man..
Sigh = ="..disebabkan,saya bukan anak yang selalu chop duit,saya tak berkesempatan untuk membeli Bow saya sendiri..arrow suda ada maa..Anyone wanna donate me a set? Pweashhh O..O
It's okayy laa..*no it's not *okay,kelingnya ayat anda!..hahahhahahaha..
Anyways,I got to give them some tips..I was grateful as the knowledge is still in me,and yeahh..I know I'm playing for Gombak..but let's not be choosy hokayy? *be generous!
So yeah..I'm proud of my brother who's following my footsteps.. tsk tsk :')

Haih..Imma proud of you,Brotha :D
I'll help you out,always :)

Jyeahh..the gang..
Hahaha..since I'm the only Kakak,bolehlaa buli.. :)

Retrieve..
*kfineee..I miss me Archery! :]

See that!
You alls better watch out for my Bro,He's AWESOME :)

Till then,my darling..
Archers Rock ! ;)

*immaarcherforever !

0 Shouts!: