BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 22 February 2012

caught in a fright !

Assalamualaikum! :D
Hello you good people of the Earth!
Buahahahahahaha *evil despicable laugh.
I am now currently running around..
Why?
Jogging,you silly :p..
I dunno why I started jogging,it's just..that one Monday morning,I felt really miserable and the adrenaline and rush in my veins stimulated my brain to tell the effectors of my leg to start running..so I did.. *i'm proud to be a nerd :)
So,this morning..I went jogging again..and I decided to just round my neighbourhood rather than going to the park..so,it was the last round of running..I was decending down the path..I already made sure the path was clear from EVERYTHING..
Suddenly..
There was a grumbling sound.......
'GRRRRRRRRR....' I froze on my tracks and started to sweat like hell *well,actually I was sweating anyways..
"Raff raff rafff !!!!!!!!!!"
Yikes! I jumped on the spot and turned around..where did this dog came from? Then,I was getting ready to run but,the dog just turn around and climb back into the house there.. :O
I was dumbfounded and started to curse the dog..
I mean,I never had a grudge to any animals..but that dog just gave me a bad impression.. ~____~
no matter..as long as I'm still in one piece then,I can forgive you..but I won't forget tho..so please,you guys out there who has a dog,please train it well,and please tell them not to scare people..what if it was and old lady with a very weak heart condition?! SHE COULD GET KILLED!
Then again,please..I know that I'm a cat..but I ain't scared with you dogs :p..
As I was walking home,I gave the dog a sideway look..and :p..
And,as I was walking past another house,there was a dog..but it just bowed to me..awww,what a gentle one..I bowed back..see,being nice ain't so bad,kann kann?
Have a pleasant day people ! :)

*improudtobeacat ;)

0 Shouts!: