BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Thursday 9 February 2012

curiosity kills the cat !

Assalamualaikum! :)
Hello people of the world!Heeeee :)
So,as you guys know,I have a lot of spare time at home now..besides the chores,and the tutoring and the blaa blaa blaa..haha
Anyways,I have this passion of knowing things..If I get to know,even the tiniest of things..I would start my research and get goin'..I'm like CURIOUS all the time.. *that's why I'm a CAT :) nyenyaww..
So,even from SPM..I dunno when this started..but,I really like to read on History of the Glorious Empires once upon a time..like,Islam Empire..Alexander the Great..and also mythologies..gawshh,they really attract my attention..especially Greek Mythology..It's one of my all time favourite!You know what,now I even think about wanting to take course in history,or geologist or anything related to this kind of field..It's seems so cool and unique!I was awed by it..well,it all started from the movie,Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief..Awesome and very memorable movie to me :)...
This morning,I finally got to watch the movie,THE DA VINCI CODE..to tell you the truth,I played the game already..TWICE..but I never got to watch the movie..so,I was really thrilled!! *okay,i'm overreacting but who cares!
Well,the movie is more to the Roman Empire and more to Christian religion..and it really helps boasting my knowledge about perspective of Christians..and the one very noble figure,Jesus..to them,they call Jesus..but in Islam,he is named,Nabi Isa A.S..
To tell you the truth..learning history and other cultures can really twist your mind..because the view from every other angle is different..and to those who is not strong in Iman,can be easily torn..Actually,I was afraid too..but with the curiosity and the hunger of knowledge,I went on..I always istighfar..and dzikir,hoping that I'm not far away from Allah S.W.T's grace and blessing..
So,at the end of the very epic movie,I cried!Why?because I was so,amazed..and I was so,gosh..how beautiful the story was directed..To a person that appreciates history like me,It was very beautiful..I got some knowledge..and I'm more fond to Allah because,He created humans that are very intelligent and how we humans are eager to solve any mystery that came at hand..I am very grateful to because,He chose me,to be in Islam..Not that I'm offending anybody,but..I'm proud to be a Muslim.. :)
So,to all you really adventurous and curious person like me,I recommend the movie..oh ohh,and the game too :)..And one more thing,to those who really is endorsing in this kind of reading and study,take care of your Iman..because,Islam is the Perfect way of life :)
Alhamdulillah..I am born a Muslim and will stay that way,until the Angel,Izra'il took away my soul,and when Angel Israfil meniup sangkakala..and we are in Qiamah..
Insya-Allah,may we be better Muslims and persons in life,and may always be in Allah's Blessings,Love and Mercy..
Amiin :D


Insya-Allah..
Niat kita betul,Allah redha.. :)

*averycuriouscat :D

2 Shouts!:

LadyDaVogue said...

sob sob, beautiful piece! Historic!

LadyDavogue

Kaira R. Kenway said...

Aww,thanks Mummy :) Felt really good! :p