BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 18 February 2012

adventures to come !

Assalamualaikumm :)
Hello to all you beautiful people !
Heh..
So,I guess this bloggie of mine is kinda dusty ay? I'm so sorry me bloggie..
Well,what's up?
What's up with me you ask?
Mweheheh.To tell you the truth..everything happening in my life now is AWESOME..
I have to admit..staying at home is kindasorta BORING..
But,if you would lOOk closely..you will find adventure !


Whoops!I know what you are thinking..
AND NO..I did not blew up a thousand balloons and flew my house away..IT'S STILL ATTACHED TO THE GROUND..haha
Anyways,nowdays..I've been making full use of the powerful source..
WE CALL IT,THE INTERNET.. *mweheheh..
So since i'm practically accesible to the internet almost everywhere,I have manipulated it and sucked A LOT of useful knowledge and information from it..

For an instance..now,I'm learning SPANISH!
Mweheheh..
Si,Estoy aprendiendo español..*please redirect to Google Translator immediately!
Haha,me wanna thank my Papa coz' practicing it with me :D Love yah!
Owh..then kan kan..
I'm now reading A LOT..
Name it..history,myths,general knowledge..
And the Adrenaline in me was,Wow! I am so excited!
Gosh..I feel,ALIVE!
I think I could die in happiness now..like,instantly..woohoo!
Okay,stop.
Well,this is like..an opening..haha..no worries,the sequel will come pretty soon..
I PROMISE! *youhaveacatsword!
I have a lot of interesting stories for you guys!
Wait for me hokayy,and please..walk by me so that we can feel this adventure together :)

*huntingandhungerformore :D

0 Shouts!: