BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 23 May 2012

theory #1

Assalamualaikumm..

Hello you good people! :D
How are ya? I'm OBVIOUSLY fine..
Well,yesterday was my birthday..yeeehaaa..I'm officially 18 now *yeah I hate that =="
Okay,birthday post coming soon..
Now,let me share with you something..

I read somewhere that..There was this one story,about a student and his Professor..
It was more of a religious debate actually..and It started to touch the Question of God..
But,the resolution given by the student,well..it was fascinating..
Nevertheless,I just want to take the theory and give it a little twist..

"There is no such thing as DARKNESS..It is just a state where there is LESS LIGHT"

I was fascinated by that and I actually use it..
To be a positive person..
Everytime that someone came up to me,feeling down..and saying..
"I'm not smart..I'm never gonna make it"
I say,"Well,there's no such thing as not smart..It's just a state where you lack of knowledge..Go search for it"
Surprisingly,it made them smile :)
Most importantly,it give them hope..

I know,that with what we experience in the world today,with the unstabilities that cross our lives,being positive seems so hard..and I mean it..And it's true..but,just try..

"There is no such thing as giving up..there is just a state where,there is less hope.."

At the end of the day..there is still,even if it's little..To start it all over again..and Shine :D


D.O.N.T L.O.S.E H.O.P.E :)

0 Shouts!: