BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Thursday 10 May 2012

me.

Assalamualaikum..

If you are..
My Parents..
My Relatives..
My Friends..
My Long lost contact..
Even if you're just a stranger on the street *except the scary ones =.="

Nevertheless..
When you ask for my help..
I WOULD GIVE ALL MY HEART TO HELP YOU..

I don't know,maybe that's one of my strong points..
It was always in my nature..
To help..
And,knowing this,really encourage more on my doctor career..
:) Insya-Allah

Even if sometimes,that I made face..
Okay,I know,that's wrong..and I'm improving that..
actually,I don't mind..
Anyway..I'll help in any way I can..
But if I can't,then I'll tell..that I can't..but Insya-Allah I can..coz I'm a no downer person! :D
or you just pissed me off..or you made me do it with a wrong expression..
Then,Imma get very angry ya'll !
NOTE THAT..

I'm trying too become a better person here..
And I'm really trying hard for it..
So don't blow me up..


So yes..
I love that..
"When you just couldn't make the world feel better,start by making yourself feel better.."
Trust me,Everything will fall into place :)

0 Shouts!: