BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Monday 7 May 2012

being strong..

Assalamalaikumm..

"I am strong"

Such a simple line,only three words..
Anyone can say it,anyone would have started it..
You could even write it down,without difficulty..
Oh come on,I ate it for breakfast,some say..

The cold,hard truth was..
If it were too simple,then why are there still people crying and lose hope?
Did anyone ever,truly say it,with all his heart?
Can you write it down,without the shaking of your hands?
If you did ate it for breakfast,why didn't you digest it?

Ladies and gentlemen..
The facts were,it was all false and phony..
All screwed up and lies..

Lies,Lies,Lies..
Then again,who am I to tell?
Who am I to tell,any person who's reading this..

"Hey,you! You know you;re not strong! You're weak! Weak as ever!"

Now,would you ever accept that?
Ever anticipate it upon yourself?

NO NO NO NO NO NO..
That's what you'll do..You'll look up into the person's eyes,and tell them..
YOU ARE WRONG..

Yesterday,and today..
I watched two movies,one was Battleship,and The Avengers..




Personally,I'm really attracted to a soldier's live..
And these two movies really portrays that,so am recommending then both to ya'll :D
Well,what's a soldier is,they are..
Very focused,full of strength and will..
Actually,I had some intentions in the past to join the army..But,I was doubtful then..
But,now..I'm really determined..If I ever had the chance..I would join the army..
So that,no one would ever toy me around anymore..NO ONE..

Now kids,the moral of this post was *got carried away tadii..
Be strong, even if you feel that you are full of weakness..
Never let anyone tell you that, you are not strong..NEVER..

Remember that :)

0 Shouts!: