BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 9 May 2012

the cat fell in love with the hawk..

Assalamualaikum..
He's and archer..I'm an archer..

Okay,I think I'm in love..
Oh,I KNOW I'M IN LOVE :D

Okay,since that falling in love with a real person is not my priority now..
Well,what's wrong if imma falling in love with a person who will never know..huahua..
Okay Okay,lemme break the secret..hehehe..

Brace yourselves!
*drum roll


Taadaa! :D
Haha,seems ridiculous..okay =="


Okay,here's Jeremy Renner :)

To tell you the truth..I just can't be obsessed with any actor or singer or etc..
But this time,I guess it was an exception..huahua :P

Wow,Jeremy Lee Renner :)
Okay,he's handsome..
and he's adorable..
and he's such a gentleman..
In what way?
Shhhhh..it's a secret.. ;)
Kbyee :D

0 Shouts!: