BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 13 May 2012

completing each other..

Assalamualaikum..
Ah yess..
Finally,I got the chance to drive outside from my resident area..Kinda scary at first..
This morning: "Okay,by 10 we're leaving..You're gonna drive me to Mid-Valley.." My mum said..

I was like O.O ...haha..*of course I didn't express it in front of my mother =.="

So,it was fine..thank God,Ibu was beside me :)
Well,that's not about the post I'm about to write pun..huahua..Let's save that for another day! :D
Okay,actually,I'm amazed with the relationship between my Mother and her friend,Aunty Noor :)
Gosh,lama kot..dari zaman ITM duluu duluu..
siap gadoh besau lagii..haha

I noticed something..
That people in life,tend to connect,but with diff personalities..
Like, "Opposites attract,camtuu ahh.." hahahaha..
What I saw was..
Well,Ibu was OBVIOUSLY the more hyper one laa..*Ibu,please dun be angry,thank you :3..haha JK!
And,Aunty Noor was the more quiet onee aa..

Then,comes me and Nadzey..hahaha
Well,I'm OBVIOUSLY the Drama one..*fine,I admit =.="..hahhahaha
And Nadzey,well..she's the hard headed,no drama one..hahaha..

Well,of course laa,people would say,
"Aikk? dah sorang tak suka drama..macam mana nak kawan nan org yg penuh nan drama?Puh-leaseee.."haha
Meh kita tengok concept magnet..The north pole will be attracted to the south pole..But will repel o the same pole kan??Like this..



True kan?

Now,I'm not saying that.people with drama cannot be friends with other people who has drama..Can ..
But maybe,if they were close..One massive drama would occur! who knows?
Nevertheless,ada je,kawan baik..but they got along just fine.. :)
Pape un..
YOUR ATTITUDE IS IMPORTANT.. *My Mum always says that,k thanks Mom! :)

By attitude,will scope into Akhlak too..
Baik akhlak,baik peribadi..well,you are GOING A LONG WAY :)
Trust Me :)


Lets make a difference in our lives,people! :)

0 Shouts!: