BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 16 May 2012

less words,BIG meaning :)

Assalamualaikum..
As I have lived this sweet 18 years of my beautiful life..
I have endured a lot of people..
And most of them,I appreciate for their sole,pure kindness :)
Well,the others..yeah,I appreciate them too,although they do piss me off in some way..I thank you too,because you made me the strong person I am today :)

As the calendars in the whole Malaysia stated today,16th May..
I want to express my deep gratitude,appreciation to ALL MY TEACHERS..
Let me list them:

1)Teachers at Smart Reader Kindergarten.
You made me went through all those playful,yet developing years :)
Hooyeah,my childhood was somewhat awesomeeee! :D

2)Teachers at SK Taman Midah.
3)Teachers at SK S2 Bandar Kinrara.
You made me achieve 5A's in UPSR :)
And you really made me learn about life..

4)Teachers at SMK S4 Bandar Kinrara.
Lastly,
Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi Rawang :)
You made me obtain 9A's in PMR and SPM..
And really made me face the tough stuff  :D

You see :)
Oh yeah..to my Standard 4&5 Tution centre..
And to ALL you dedicated teachers out there! :D
You raised me well ;)


And of course..
My FIRST Teachers in life is surely..
MY MOM AND DAD :)
You made me believe in myself and was always there for me!
You made me,a VERY Bright Student,that I am today :)
Thanks Ibu and Ayah :D
Yeahh..you guys are the best Teachers that a naive daughter could ever get :p 
And,I love you :)

Sincerely,
Once a dorky,plain,amusing student,
Now a Doctor-To-Be,
Miza Syakirah Binti. Mohd Razif :D

0 Shouts!: