BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 2 May 2012

=,="

Assalamualaikum! :)

Too many words,soo little time..
Hooyeahh..
I think that my life is turning in such a face pace now..
But to my amusement,it ain't too fast for this gal..oh yeah ;) Lets laugh,an EVIL one..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA *kdiamm =,="

For starters,Imma being a teacher for this one week..off to train the new employee at the bakery..haih,I tot freedom was above me oledi..
Never mind,I can handle it..

Next,ahh,what do we have here..
I'm meeting Kak Mar and Nadzey this weekend! Much much excitement! Yeeehaa!
Okay,that's not too much to handle kan? =,="

Then,errr..
I'm..going to miss..
Haha,no need to know..just cut that out..

K,that's kinda all of it..
Boiiyee! :D

0 Shouts!: