BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Friday 11 May 2012

loved,and gratitude..

Assalamualaikumm..

Even with the shocking turn of events..
I just want to thank everyone that has given me tremendous support and love :)
My Ibu Ayah,Siblings,Relatives,Friends,and to anyone thru the light or dark :)
I felt really, Loved :)

I just want to thank Allah for such blessing I have in this life..
But,sometimes..when the grief comes,we just don't see it..
Now,that is true!

"Sometimes,we are just too focused on one object until we miss the whole picture"
-Via Rick Castle :) *love yah!

Hokayy..thanks again peepssa!
Oh yeah,and to my loyal readers! I love you all! :D


p/s:imma cat,what do you expect? :)

Dear Allah Al-Mighty,
Alhamdulillah,I want to thank and raise my Syukur,for all your blessings and grace..I hope that You will repay all their kindness and love with rewards of Jannah,Insya-Allah..Even when they will leave one day,and I will leave too,from this beautiful world you gave us..May we are placed in the Circle of your true,and obeying servants..and may we be the ones who will achieve our highest goals..That is,to be your true servants,and the people whom will live in Jannah,when the Time of abolition comes..
Ameen :')

0 Shouts!: