BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 21 December 2011

.love.cry.live.hope.

Assalamualaikum..
Hey there!
Hello!
Bonjour!!!
(okay,awkward?)

Heh..nampak tak tajok atas tuh?Yep,the one on top at the middle,revert by 180 degrees..
Stop!
Sorry,just mumbling..anyways..mana datang wadahek uh??haha..
Actually,while I was sitting in my class..that one particular day,*which day,dun ask..I was like playing back all the memories..from which I remember..the good ones always made me smile and laugh..the bad ones,well not  oh so bad laa..made we weep and cry*bukan same ke?..

As A HUMAN BEING..
Sesungguhnya,Allah s.w.t telah mengurniakan rasa cinta dan kaish sayang..love is actually a gift from our creator,Allah to us..His slaves..ada banyak cabang 'love' as we speak..love to Allah s.w.t,Rasul p.b.u.h,our lovely parents,families and friends..these are the legal love,the love that we should always cherrish until we are parted..while the love of a girl to a boy,vice versa without nikah is ILLEGAL and WRONG..Yes,I admit..I made those mistakes and I've learned from it...

Ingat!Allah Berfirman;
"Sesungguhnya,Lelaki yang baik,untuk Perempuan yang baik..dah sebaliknya"


Jadi,peringatan untuk semua,janganlah menafikan janji Allah..Sesungguhnya,He is the Almighty..and he knows what's best for us..oke?

So,*continuing..when I love,I will cry..then I would live on..and always hope for the best :)
I would always hope for the best from him,my lover..Allah S.W.T :)

*toodles!:)

0 Shouts!: