BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Tuesday 20 December 2011

i want to be your strength..

It's GOD'S work to GIVE and TAKE AWAY LIFE..
And it's HUMAN NATURE to accept the fact that,EVERYTHING that LIVES,will surely DIE..


To be honest..I was shocked with myself too..I didn't cry that much..
People say I'm always the emotional one..I always went on those.."emotional breakdowns"..But guess what?
I think I'm stronger than I thought..

My lovely grandfather,Arwah Mamat b. Jaya just passed away during the sun's setting on Sunday,18 Dec 2011.
It was a dear lost because,we all love him so much..To us,he was our strength and wisdom..
His nature was always to expect the best,he supports us,and he is always up to date with everything that happens in our family

Most importantly,
He care for us..
He loves us too..

And how I feel the biggest burden as I was his eldest cucu..A big hope was held on me by him..He was very proud of me *kembang here..anyway,I was the eldest cucu..
That evening of his passing,his heartbeat was lowering by the hour..we were expecting for the worst,but we were always holding on to hope..

Suddenly..
there was a long beeeeeeeeeeepppppppp....
The machine showed this----->__________________________________________________
on his heartbeat wave..Everybody started to weep..
Surprisingly,not me...
I rushed to his side and held his hand..at that moment I felt like connecting with him in a minute..And I saw him smiling,as if he was ready to be returning to Allah..

Then,I wept...But I smiled..
Because I know that..
I was his strength..always was..

Atok,I promised you to be a doctor..and I will..Insya-Allah..
Moga2 atok ditempatkan di Jannah Allah S.W.T..
Tunggu kita ya tok! :)


Atok on life support :')
He was a very strong man..

0 Shouts!: