BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Thursday 29 December 2011

inilah FNJ saya :)

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels..

Sapee sebelah saya dalam gambar tuu?*comell taa?
Saya panggil dia KENIT..sebab perbezaan ketinggian yang sangat ketara :)*heee...jgn maree
But don't be FOOLED..sekecik dia pungg,she is TOUGH and HARDCORE..
*that's one of the things I love about her..
She always SNAPS me out of it..always keeps me on the ground and lifts me up everytime I fell..
I admit,I hurt her many times..sometimes even made her cry,*jahat nyee saya =.='
We even fight that one time,but hey..NOBODY's PERFECT..
And we promised not to end up in that same chapter in our lives anymore..kan kan ??
Welllll,what can I say?Love you soooooo much,Babe!
*AND IT WILL NEVER END :)
PINKY SWEAR ;D

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
So,yeah..thanks for stepping in my Life..
Oh,you wanna know who's that gorgeous gal?
Heee..
Dialah FNJ saya :D

*shubeedubeeduraffa :)

0 Shouts!: