BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 21 December 2011

sisters will stay sisters

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Assalamualaikum!
Heeee...firstly sowie to my Ibu Cute Sangat coz I 'BORROWED' this lovely picture from your blog..
Oh,nak gi blog Ibu----->haniiali.wordpress.com *promote plak..:)

Anyways,do you believe me if I said that this three beautiful women up there,nampak tak?dongak sikit..heh..well,they are actually SISTERS :)

Tak caye?Sudahla lu..
*tak baik tipu..dosa kan?

So,due to Atuk's admittance to the hospital,they came all over from Kelantan to pay a visit,*bless them..then,without a second late,Dear Atuk has passed away and now waiting for me to meet him at Jannah :)..So yesterday,there was tahlil at my house..a lot of sedare datang!Sangat syahdu,but meriah as well..well,it's not easy to get together the whole family like this..sangat busy hokay?So,this three beautiful ladies up there where spending all day in the kitchen..

Buat ape?
Masak laa...tak nampak saya ni lapar??hehehe..
So,yours truly..pun terjebak masok dapor..*don't underestimate me!I'm a great cook!..jadi,dengan skill yang saya ada,iaitu mengobserve sekeliling..(although My Ibu denies it..haha)..saya pun jadi terhibur?Hah?
no laa..its coz just seeing the three sisters were joking around,laughing..made my inside experience this fuzzyness and warmness just spread the whole inside me<---ayat keling..
So,tiba-tiba(as Ajin says it..saya pun terfikir..haih..saya pun ada adik2 perempuan jugeee...wll we be like them one day??
me and princess jaja

me and princess sara

Know what?maybe I shouldn't worry..kalau Ibu boleh buat...
so can I!

*got my fingers crossed..for HOPE :)
toodles!
;)

0 Shouts!: