BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Monday 8 April 2013

you gotta love your dearest folks :)

Assalamualaikum!
Buongiorno! Hehe..
FYI, I am learning italian, so, tryyyy and keep up with me, :P hehe..
Anyhow, I'm dedicating this post to my parents, who has been the awesomest, epicest, wonderfulest people in my life..
Please don't arrest me because I don't think those three words up there exist in the dictionary. Yikes O.O

I just wanted to say,

Dear Ayah and Ibu,
I know, that I had always angered you, made you feel dissapointed, sometimes (okay, all the time) I annoy you. Oh my, I even made you cry...and I know that all these things invites the wrath of Allah because His blessings are parallel with both of yours. I know that I am a hot headed person, stubborn, naughty and all these negative traits were never been taught by you, but somehow it ran through my system (bad, bad me)...

I, as your daughter deeply, truly, begs for your forgiveness. Honestly, I am trying to be better. I try to make you happy in any way I can. I am trying to be more attentive, more patient, more solehah. I'm struggling in my studies so that you would be proud of me. I am trying to be a great example to my little siblings. I try everyday, without fail shaping myself in being a better person.

I admit, my ego is high. I always thought that I was right all the way. But I was wrong. What you told me was right, and I had been ignorant. Forgive me for this. Forgive me for all the sighs and the offends. I shouldn't have acted that way.

I want so badly to repay all of your love, but I know that it wouldn't be enough. But I can always try. I know that I can always try and I promise I will.

I love both of you. I love my little sisters and brothers. I love our family.
All of you, are my whole world. Without each and every one of you, I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Without Ayah and Ibu, who am I?
I would be a nobody. I would be a mindless person with no soul that walked the earth like a zombie.

Thank you Ayah and Ibu.
I know that I seldom say it, but I am. I am grateful to be granted parents who always care for me.
And for whatever mistakes I may make in the future, I am truly sorry. Please always tell me if I am wrong.

Cara mia, ti voglio bene...per sempre.
Yours truly, your daughter :)









1 Shouts!:

Ibu vogue said...

Salam B.

Wow, Im kembang kucup with joy and happiness.

You for sure, made my day!

Thank you for this piece :)

Ibu