BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 21 April 2013

pumped.

Assalamualaikum.
Well, hello there. Yes you.

I just want to say that, it's 3 am in the freaking morning and I can't sleep. Hah! Like that was breaking news.
Seriously, and I just watched Pitch Perfect for the second time. Facepalm!

I just love that movie, it really open my eyes for a bunch of things.
Frindship, dreams, love.

I mean, what more can that movie offer?
That's the same question I ask everyday, "What am I going to do today that would literally change the world?"
Usually I stand under the shower and think.
Cool shower and I was thinking,
I WANNA DO SOMETHING EPIC TODAY!

Hell yeah. I always come up with something in the end. I always do. that's why you love me :p

P/s: I know that every line in this post is irrelevant with each other, but really. I'm trying! :)

You, just have to keep up.

Thanks Bill, ain't we all are?

0 Shouts!: