BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Friday 19 April 2013

ardent writer. me

Assalamualaikum.
Well, hello there good folks :D

I dunno, tonight...I just want to write, write, write...
I want to write a lot of things.
My happiness.
Bunch of stories.
Forgotten dreams (uuuuuuuuu...)

I'm rambling, I know, but I dunno. I just love to write as I love to read. Reading gives us a precious power, knowledge. Knowledge=Power so yeah, that expression works.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I am writing a new vampire story. Ha, ha. I know, people say that these days, people only write about vampires, it's getting old and boring. But you're wrong! You should really appreciate a writer's hard work. To me, any writer, whatever genre you're writing, it will always be good. You put passion to your scripture. It must be epic.

You, my dearest writers, without knowing it, move the hearts of millions.

That's why I take writing as a passion. Whenever an idea pops in my head, I turn on my trust baby Pip, and wrote everything in my heart's content. I jot down everything. If you wanna know, there are so many unfinished stories in my lappy, I just haven't got the time to finish it.

Since I don't quite restrict my reading to a specific genre, that's why I have a lot of experience with different type of books. I know how to write an adventure story, a fantasy, or even a romantic one. I just got so many quirk ideas about every single one of them. Maybe that's one of my gifts Allah had granted me, writing stories. And I would use it for the better good. I might even write stories for children (pssst, I already have ;) ...) and who knows, maybe one day I'll even publish my stories.

My fingers are crossed my McFlurries!
Thanks for checking in, love ya lots!


p/s: I find this amusing, but it's true no?



0 Shouts!: