BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 9 June 2012

reunion? kahkahkah ^.^

Assalamualaikum..

So,since UIA is an "ENGLISH SPEAKING CAMPUS"
Woops,yeppa folks..me in UIA oledi ^.^ *I seem so psyched..yes I am :D
Alhamdulillah,there is a place in UIA for me..and shockingly,I was happy about it..Duhh,didn't I just wrote that?
Heheheheheheheheh..
Well,Ta'aruf week was,interesting but sloww..huahua *harap pihak commitee tidak marah saya :P
As you can see the title up there,yes..macam reunion..
coz' lots of my gang from Sepintar entered UIA too ..kahkahkah..
SERONOK LA WEYYYYYYY...
But of course,I still made new friends lah kan.. :)
Geng Asasi Farmasi..woohooo ^,^ *I'm sorry,but I wanna medic actually..huahua,but you guys are awesomeeee..
Seperti kita semua sudah maklum..masuk U nih blaa blaa blaa..okay,senang cerita semua sendiri an?
Okay dah..huahua..me oledi finish typing..
Let the picts tell ya the story aite? thanks :D






Wa bahagia beb :)
Alhamdulillah..

Pray for me lalinksss :D
so that I can get the full med course,Ameen 
InsyaAllah..

Doc to be,Me ^.^



0 Shouts!: