BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 30 June 2012

rain

Assalamualaikum..

Okay kanak-kanak riang ribena.. *eh?
Today, I want to talk about something that I love to do the most..
Eh,no no no..
What teacher means is, what I like..


I love the RAIN :)

Reaction:
:O :) ^,^ ~_~ :3

Foinnnneee..drop the act..I know..sorry,brain damage!!

Anyhow,just a short silly post from me..
Your favorite blogger.. *kahkah lawak *asal lak *kdiamm =="
It's just that just soaking in the rain is something I love to dooooooooooooo....
Whoops,kan dah kantoi =_=
Haha,who cares..I love the rain..
Being in the rain is just refreshing, like taking a bath,am I right there?
I mean, I don't just rely on rains to take my daily shower,coz that would be weird and smelly..yucks :3
Anyhow,I love the rains *sila kira brape kali sy sebut ayat ni,tq :)

Alright,hitting the sack..tomorrow have to study!!! ^.^
Hey,imma curious cat ya know ^.=


A Cat who loves the pouring Rain :)
Peace out! :D

0 Shouts!: