BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 24 June 2012

managing? :)

Assalamualaikum..

Hey ya'll..huahua..

Guess what?
Since I'm going for two years programme at CFS..So I have to take only TWO core subjects this sem..
My reaction?


Muahahahahahahahahahahahaa 3:)
*Okay, that was creepy I know..sheesh..

Anyway,since entering CFS..it had managed me to accomplish some things..

1. Lessen my addictions to Facebook
2. Strengthen my addiction to Twitter
3. Make me more loveeeeee Jeremy Lee Renner *teehee..
4. ..............................................................

I am totally calm right now, no more hectic schedules, no more rushing, no more waking up in the morning..hooyeah ^.^
But anyway, I'm really studying hard right now. And I really am eyeing the 4.0 flat all the time, Insya-Allah..
Pray for me peeps.. Peace! (Y)

Oh yeah, to Jeremy Renner,
Wherever you are..
Thanks for telling me that,

"Even when you started out small, there is always a chance and hope that you'll get to accomplish BIG.."


Cutie ;)

Peace out yo! :)

0 Shouts!: