BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 22 April 2012

a young writer's dream ^,^

Assalamualaikumm..

How are ya'll beautiful people?
Hoho,Insya-Allah, I hope you all are granted with good health and fortune :)

Well, to tell you the truth, I miss writing..
Since I've been working and all, I rarely have time to write..
EVEN ON MY BLOGGIE!
Gosh, sorry dearyyy..
And I wanna sorry to all my readers and passerby's too..
Thank you for taking even the slightest of your time to read this bloggie of mine..
Hoho, anyway..
I am quite good at writing, more on stories..
Yeah, I dunno but a lot of people have commented in that..
And a lot of people seems to eye my work..
So, I have been writing a few stories, and I dunno when to publish it..hurmmm..
Don't worry, I have a little more time..to serve my job as a---> Baker,Cashier,Cleaner..
Hahaha..dun worry, will write it up when I finish..heheheh..
Well, I should probably continue with my almosssttt ready story,hoho wait for it kayy?
Hehehe..

take care peepssa!

*Sincerely,young writer :)

0 Shouts!: