BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Saturday 28 April 2012

fear :'(

Assalamualaikum..
Yeah..I'm kinda lost right now..I wonder why..care to help?
Maybe, life's moving toooo fast that I can't keep up..
Maybe, there are things that I just can't let go..
Maybe, some things are left unattended,they got mad!

I DON'T KNOW..

That's the irony of life..
Too many things that came to mind..sometimes it hurts,
sometimes it fills us with joy,sometimes it teaches us,sometimes its just something that come and go..

STILL,WE DON'T KNOW..

Because of that,we tend to feel fear in ourselves..FEAR,is something every human wished to avoid,not knowing that fear is..something beautiful..

Now,how'd that happened huh?
Fear,is a feeling..A feeling in which,the human creates in the powerful physique of the human body, THE GREAT MIND..To add up to it,sometimes,the fear we felt can become real..Real in a way,that the mind visualizes it to become real..

Okay,enough with definitions..I dunno why..my mind keeps losing all those cool stuffs..I miss them..I miss everything..

I'm afraid..



Sorry for this irrelevant post..Still searching :'(
Haihh..

0 Shouts!: