BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 22 April 2012

My Baby Pip :)

Assalamualaikummm...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..
kdiamm..
Nothing much, just, am now typing from my newww lappy..
Which,thanks to Athirah Ramlan who has named it, Halley Pippa..
Or you can just call it, Baby Pip *isn't it cuteeeeee!
Oh baby,me LOVE you soooo much,
I PROMISE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE..
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay, I should stop now...
Anyway, the adventure of it is amazing..huahua
Actually, we were surveying Toshiba Protege,Asus Zenbook and Mac Book Air la kann..at ze Sunway Pyramid :)
But, I knew deep in my heart that those wasn't for me, I can't decide pun *cehhh
Then Mak Anjang said, "Hmmm, ni mesti nak pergi tangok HP Folio nehh"
hahahaha.. tahuu pulak Aunty ku nehh..
so,
We reboot from Sunway and went to a Digital centre at PJ.huahua,mengada kan aku neh, kdiammm..
The moment I saw this baby, I FELL IN LOVE <3
HAHAHAHAHAHAH..but seriously..hohohoho...
At last, my own lappy! nawww :')
I love My Mak Anjang quote the last.. "Haaa,pandai pun pilih computer..huahua"
Thanks Mak Anjang..
And, I really want to present my gratitude,to My Pak Anjang and Mak Anjang, for giving me such an honor.. :DD
God,I can't sleep now and it's already 2 a.m....
Okay, I should stop now T.T
But,let me present MY new... *drumroll
HP Folio,Baby Pip :D


Baby Pip ;)

*Heeeee,Alhamdulillah :')

0 Shouts!: