BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Thursday 8 March 2012

to Farah Nadzirah Jefry..

Bismillah..
Dearest Nadzey..
Those 'bullshits' are not for you,okayy?
Hmmm..I can't story you what happened here..
But I will as soon as you contact me..
The point of this post is..
Come on dear..I can't even be mad at you..you think I can say those to you?
Haih..what a big misunderstanding here..no,not in my whole life would I say hurtful things to you..coz' you're like a sister to me..would sisters do that?
Awkward?I'm not awkward with you..biasa je..when I chatted with you..it was fine..it was awesome even!Talking to you is the best part,sharing,and knowing that you care..yeah,I know..I can be rimas..but i know you,and I respect that..I'm giving you space..I'm giving everyone their right..
Please,Zey..I lost you once..and I can't afford to lose you again..it was heartbreaking..We are binded,remember?Forever..and I ain't gonna lose that..so,I'm sorry..and I love you..sampai Jannah,Insya-Allah..okayy?just text me or anything..I'm always there for you,like you are always there for me..

Take care,sis :')

Your sister,
Miza Syakirah Mohd Razif..

1 Shouts!:

Ibu said...

A true friend will accept you for your good and bad.

Yes kadang terguris here and there but leaving is NEVER an option.

If she or he does, then it is never meant to be.

Inhale and move in sweetie :)

I loveeeee youuu