BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Monday 5 March 2012

am I the wrong one here ?

Am I the one who's full of drama?
I don't care! But you were supposed to be there for me..
SERIOUSLY !
We promised..but it's all crap..
And it REALLY STINKS..
Oh,don't even bother to talk to meyh anymore..I'm done trying..
Making me feel like a FOOL.
I'm not giving up,just don't want to disturb your perfect little world..
Go on and keep all your precious little secrets from me..
Guess what?
I KNEW ABOUT ALL OF THEM..


*speechlesslysad :'(

1 Shouts!:

Ibu said...

Whatever and whoever that it may be.
Nothing stops here.
So much to achieve ahead of you.
Go and grab them.
One day, you will look back to today..
You will just smile :)
Because whatever that happens today
will shape a better insan, you are
tomorrow, InsyaAllah!

Smile, coz I loveeeeee you.

Ibu