BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 19 December 2012

what this little cat is up to...

Assalamualaikum!

Meow!


Hello everybody!
Let's see, where to start..
Oh!
Firstly, I am feeling great!
I'm crushing on celebrities now :O Woops..I think its better than crushing on any real boys right now. I'm more content..There's Renner, Somerhalder and Lerman! The perfect team ey?

Next, I'm writing this story, at a website called Wattpad..Cool site! Search for my story, The Colours of A Guardian ;) Lemme know what you think :) It's a fantasy story I wrote..Check check check it out!


Then, right now, I lovvveeeee playing games..muehehe.. currently on Assasin's Creed *tip: I'm falling for the assasin, Altair..hehe..so that when somebody hurts me, he can assassinate them for me :D
Anyways, the next post, MAYBE I'll post my story here, rather than leaving it alone for so long and making it full of dust!  :O

Okay loveliess, have a happy happy happy life, and joy to the world! See you soon ;)
P/S: I love you ;)

0 Shouts!: