BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Sunday 2 December 2012

i'm doing absolutely incredibly good!



Assalamualaikum and good morning!
Yes, I got up early today and felt fresh! Yeeha!
Anyways, I know, that my last post was middle of October.. (Man, that sucks!)
Truthfully, I never forget about this blogger of mine, which was one of my baby steps in writing.
I came to realize that writing and reading made me so happier, that I've been doing them a lot... Not to mention, it got my knowledge growing. Let it be only adding up my vocabulary, but hey, it's still something new!
I'm on my holidays now, and today is already the second of December. So far, it's good! Yeah, I didn't got to attend any piano classes yet, (which was one of my main things to do this LONGGGGG holiday -_-) but I attended some international function that day and it was epic! I'll tell you that story later own, yeah? Oh, I posted an original story in a website called Wattpad, so check it out! It's cool. You can discover a lot of stories written by dreamers and writers, like moi :)
Sorry if my post is kinda lame, but at least I'm writing here again. I discovered a new talent, telling people stories :)

"...Quack quack quack!..." what the duck said to me the other day :P

0 Shouts!: