BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Friday 28 September 2012

those little things that meant a lot to me...

Assalamualaikum... :)
Happy almost week end guys :D
I know its been long since I posted ANYTHING...
So,I'm very much gonna babble in this post...please bare with me yea?

Firstly..
These few weeks,I'm feeling blessed and very happy
Lets praise Allah for that blessing :)
I dunno, I just felt that everything was in place..
I guess Mom is right..When you always keep in check your relationship with your creator, He will certainly make you feel safe and happy...Alhamdulillah ^.^

Secondly,
I don't want brag...but since it was my first time...I feel so psyched to tell you people my first time experience...
That other day,I donated some of my blood   :)
Alhamdulillah,it went well...I didn't felt the slightest pain at all...From the evaluation, I got to donate a double bag (awesome and creepy at the same time,I know)...
And after all that pumping out,in just a short time,I'm done...no headaches attached :)


Ni je yang sempat amek gambar..heheheh..
Don't pass out! :O
Heheheh...

Thirdly...
I did a trial on Arab language that day,and Alhamdulillah..I got the highest in class..
So,my Ustazah got me a gift..Thank you Ustazah :D I really appreciate it ^.^


See,got my name on it! Awesome! :)
Oh,you probably wanna know what's inside huh?
Teehee,it's a secreto! :D


Lastly,I just realized that,I missed one of my hobbies...
Reading...
It's just,the finals are coming and I'm so stomped that I never had the chance to read anything that's not Bio or Chem (but I enjoy reading them too!)
Anyway,just wait my precious books (which I left them on my rack to suffer with the dust bunnies)
I will attend to you on my sem break!
I promise! :D
Alright...my writing skills are beat...
And I need to attend to other things..but I promise to post more soon!
Ciao!

P/S: Me love you JLR ^.^

0 Shouts!: