BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 8 August 2012

the truth...

Not able to go was not the thing that saddens me...
But the fact that you never see the new me...
That made me write this...
I am sorry...



for asking that worthless question.
for always disappointing you.
for always being arrogant and hard-headed.
for being careless.
for being wrong...
for being worthless...

but please know...
that I am trying hard to make you proud...
trying everyday to make things right...
trying to prove that I was worthy...
I guess I won't be able to do those things...
I accept that now, that I am useless...in so many things in life...
I am sorry...

1 Shouts!:

Ibu said...

You get in the biggest fights with the person you care the most about because it is the relationship that you are willing to fight for.