BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

"...Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted..."

Wednesday 4 July 2012

adrenaline..

Assalamualaikum :)
Second post for one night?
Naiiiiiissssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Anyhow,It's just a random one form before..so check it out!

It's just,how my day have become more interesting everyday..hoho..
Firstly,I started to act like Jack Sparrow..
Woopps,Captain Jack Sparrow.. Savvy? :)
I walk like him,sometimes talk like him..and apparently,adapted his sense of humor..Naisse :D



Arrrr :D

Duhh..kelakar lorrr :D
 Next, that other day,when I was at the interview for the committee board of CAC..
Tell you the truth,I've never ever been in an interview..so you can guess I was like..


I mean,not like that la kan..
That would drop my standards ;)


It's just that..know what?
I aced it..hoho..When I was nervous,I smiled..I talked fluently and very confidently *big bragger but I just don't care :P
Erm,tu je lah..The excitement was there,because I never was interviewed beforee :3
Kah kah..okay,off to bed :P
Pray for my Bio and Chem quiz this week darlingsss :D
Nyte nyte :D

0 Shouts!: